Whale of a Sale consignment sale is back at Grand Park in Westfield on September 16 through 19. This is Indiana’s largest consignment sale with over 500 consignors and features baby to teen clothing, toys, books and all the baby gear – including strollers!
Here are the safety policies and procedures for this season’s sale:
- Distance shoppers and merchandise
- Clean and disinfect surfaces in high traffic areas regularly
- Require frequent hand washing for staff.
- Grand Park Event Center will have sanitizing stations around the facility.
- Provide frequent cleaning of restrooms and high touch points
- All unvaccinated attendees must wear masks.
- Credit card only for payment. No cash or checks.
- For Thursday’s VIP Pre-Sales, each shopper requires a ticket.
- No children under 10 years old are permitted unless an infant that is being worn. If you wish to bring a child 10 years or older, you must purchase a ticket for them to attend.
- Bring your own large bag/wagon to carry your items while shopping. Bags can be purchased for $5 while supplies last.
Mark your calendars for the following Whale of a Sale shopping dates:
- Thursday, September 16 from 2-10 pm – VIP Shopping with advanced ticket purchase
- Friday, September 17
- Gold Entry Tickets – 9:00 am
- Silver Entry Tickets – 12:00 pm
- Bronze Entry Tickets – 2:00 pm
- New Parents, Teachers and Heroes – Free ENTRY at 4:00 pm
- FREE ENTRY – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, September 18 – FREE ADMISSION from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, September 18 – Early Access Shopping for HALF PRICE Day from 4:00-7:00 pm with advanced ticket purchase
- Sunday, September 19 – FREE ADMISSION for HALF PRICE day from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Interested in consigning for next year’s sale? Get all of the consigning details here!