Mark your calendars – the 2021 Indianapolis Colts Training Camp is back at Grand Park in Westfield for another year of fun! We are so excited for the return of Training Camp!
Fans of all ages are welcome for practice and enjoy a number of different activities as Colts City will be back a filled with fun for the family. Colts Camp begins July 28 and will run through August 19.
There will be COVID-19 protocols put into place this year to keep families, spectators, athletes and staff members safe.
- Fans will not be permitted to interact with players or coaches and must maintain a 20-foot distance from players and coaches.
- No player/coach autographs or photographs with fans will be permitted at any time.
- If a practice is moved indoors, fans will not be able attend.
- While masks and face coverings will be encouraged, they will be optional. A dedicated “mask required” section will be available for fans in high-risk health categories or who would prefer to sit in a masked area.
The schedule for this year is as follows:
- Camp Kickoff – Wed., July 28
- Youth Sports Day – Thurs., July 29
- “Out Of Office” Day – Fri., July 30
- Kid’s Day, presented by Riley Children’s Health and “Back Together Saturday” – Sat., July 31
- Back to School Day – Mon., Aug. 2
- Sunrise Fitness Day, presented by Planet Fitness – Tues., Aug. 3
- Colts Community Day – Wed., Aug. 4
- Hall of Fame Day, powered by Kerauno – Sat., Aug. 7
- Bike to Camp Day, presented by Meijer – Sun., Aug. 8
- Armed Forces Day – Wed., Aug. 11
- “Thirsty Thursday,” presented by Bud Light – Thurs., Aug. 12
- Fan Appreciation Day, presented by CenterPoint Energy – Fri., Aug. 13
- Frontline Worker Appreciation Day – Tues., Aug. 17
- Grandparents Day – Wed., Aug. 18
- “Mom & Tots Day Out” – Thurs., Aug. 19
Colts City will be back this year! Located on a new 85,000 square foot multi-purpose asphalt pad and Play 60 turf field, it will be adjacent to the Colts practice fields and will allow fans to enjoy Colts City activities and team practices more conveniently.
Colts City will be open each day practice is open to the public and daily activities will include:
- Colts Play 60 Field, featuring football drills, 40-yard dash & punt returns
- Colts inflatables
- Colts In Motion, presented by Belle Tire, the team’s interactive traveling experience
- Colts Pro Shop
- Coca-Cola Social Tent
- Photo opportunities
- Interactive partner displays and exhibits
- Colts 50/50 Raffle, with 50 percent of the net proceeds supporting the work of the Indianapolis Colts Foundation
- Books Drive for Books For Youth, presented by Cargo Services, Inc. Fans are encouraged to drop off new or gently used books at Colts Community collection stations located at Grand Park. All donations will benefit local youth in foster care and help fill backpacks with 25 age-appropriate books for each child.
Vaccine Clinic Available this Year
Need your vaccine? The Colts have partnered with the Hamilton County Health Department and Indiana University Health to host a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic onsite during camp. The clinic will be open in Colts City during advertised operating hours and will offer the Pfizer vaccine to individuals 12 and older and a limited supply of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to those 18 and older. More details will be released later this summer.
To download your FREE, General Admission tickets for the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp today or for more details, check out the links below!