Looking for fun and creative ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? We have pulled together some ideas of how you can support local businesses around the city and celebrate safely this year. Here are fourteen different ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Indianapolis!
- Buca di Beppo – Order a heart shaped lasagna – no, for real, you can!
- Upland Carmel Tap House – Beer Pairing Dinner
- Grab a donut decorating kit from Jack’s Donuts in Carmel and decorate your own donuts with the family!
- Snag a Valentine’s Deluxe box from Board and You Indy to share while watching a movie at home.
- Becky the Bakester bakes homemade pies and goodies you won’t want to miss! Our favorite is the Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Gift Box!
- Order a Valentine’s Day Dessert from Urban Vines and Titus Bakery. For just $21, you get a bottle of wine and a tasty dessert from Titus.
- Satisfy that sweet tooth wit a Cupcake in a Jar from The Flying Cupcake.
- Daniel’s Vineyard has a limited edition Sweetheart Gift Set you can purchase for just $35.
- Reserve an igloo at Four Day Ray Brewing in Fishers for the family.
- Stock up on local brews from Indiana City Brewing Company. You can can order online for curbside pick up or even delivery!
- Attend the virtual gala for the Indianapolis Ballet, Ballet & Cabernet and support the arts locally here in the city.
- Nestle Inn Cooking Class – Take a cooking class at this darling Bed and Breakfast
- Valentine’s Day for All – Visit the various artist stations at Nickel Plate in Fishers
- Main Street Treats has the tastiest and cutest Valentine’s Day cookies your family can enjoy! (These make great gifts for teachers too!)
Share with us! What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Indianapolis? Which local businesses do you plan on supporting this year?