Stony Creek Swim Center is back in action and ready to get your family back into that pool! They are taking the precautions and protocols seriously when it comes to your health. So what can you expect when during swimming lessons at Stony Creek Swim Center? Here are some of their current policies and procedures:
- Everyone over the age of 10 years old is asked to wear a face covering when sitting/waiting in the viewing areas.
- Over the next few weeks, some of levels will be opening classes to regular sizes. This will be based on the level and instructor. They will only open classes where the instructor is comfortable and capable of maintaining distance.
- All missed classes between March 1st – June 30th will be eligible for make-ups for one year from the missed class.
- Beginning July 1st, absences that are reported prior to class will be eligible for make-ups for up to 3 months from the missed class.
- Absences due to COVID-19 will be eligible for make-ups for up to 6 months with a doctor’s notice.
- Only one caregiver/parent per family should attend lessons, unless a second is absolutely needed
- SCSC continues to encourage families to “Wrap & Go!” after lessons. Please wrap your child in their towel and head out right after their lesson.
- Remember everything needed for class – items will not be able to be loaned by SCSC.
Ready to sign up for swimming lessons at Stony Creek Swim Center? Head over to Stony Creek Swim Center’s website for class information and give them a call with questions too!